The Private Equity Services line, part of Crédit Agricole’s Premium Client Solutions, combines the expertise of CACEIS, Crédit Agricole Corporate & Investment Bank and Indosuez Wealth Management to meet the financing and servicing requirements of real estate funds.
Following the success of TEEPI -Tailored Electronic Exchange Platform for Investors - which now brings together more than 300 participants, CACEIS is growing the scope of its collaborative platform by integrating “Market Place”, a digital solution for the subscription and aggregation of fund shares.
CACEIS’ service keeps clients informed of and enables them to take part in any class action processes for securities held in portfolios. The service also assists in the collection of compensations paid out as part of the dispute settlement.
French financial operators have a regulatory obligation to communicate how they fulfill ESG (Environmental, Social and Governance) criteria into their investment policies and to evaluate the carbon footprint of their portfolios. CACEIS has developed a turnkey reporting solution for its clients internationally.
CACEIS News No. 57 - April 2019
The Asset Servicing Journal
- CACEIS in Germany, high grow potential
- Third-party administration in Germany is a fast growing activity
- CACEIS's Securities Class Actions offer plays a key role in protecting investor assets
- DRRT's testimonial
- CACEIS, key player in agricultural commodities futures
- Client testimony - AGRIAL
- Report for French Real Estate Wealth Tax on TEEPI
- Solvency II Directive, an operational model still working itself out
- Artificial Intelligence: what impacts for fund management
- Country Focus - Germany